There are a lot of questions surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it impacts contractors and the construction industry.
Tenna has consolidated resources for you below that cut through the noise to give you what we know matters to you and your business. We will continually add to this post as more information relevant to contractors becomes available. We have also included general information to assist you in locating information for you and your families.
Business – Safety, Risk, and more
- OSHA Reporting for COVID-19 (revised)
- Force majure and COVID-19
- HR 6201
- Information for Communities, Schools, and Businesses
- Risk Management for COVID-19
- OSHA Resources for Workers and Employers on COVID-19
- Guidance for Preparing Workplaces for Coronavirus
- CFMA Webinar: Coronavirus & Construction: A Panel Discussion to Help CFMs Plan & Respond on March 23, 2020 (free to members, fee for non-members) (new)
Government Aid & Relief
- Government Relief Package: Emergency Coronavirus Bill
- AGC survey of State DOT Response to COVID-19 (new)
- Defense and Civilian Agencies Responses for Guidance for Direct Federal Contractors (new)
About Austin Conti
Austin is leveraging his international experience in construction operations for civil, building, and energy projects with The Conti Group, which has built successful, reputable businesses that make a positive impact on the world in construction, engineering, renewable energy, real estate, technology, and biotech. His passion for entrepreneurship has led him to create a construction technology platform built on over a century’s experience from The Conti Group.